My Dysfunctional Tribe
In this episode, Rabbi Elisheva discusses:
- Modern families are turning into dysfunctional tribes. Do you live in one?
- The problems of the dysfunctional tribe are plaguing the American family by creating a culture of constant conflict.
- Her upcoming program to teach people how to manage a high conflict ex
- The modern dysfunctional tribal family has created a culture of conflict and lack of emotional safety for all members of the family
- The problems we have today are not new, they are ancient and universal problems
- The problems can be dealt with, even solved, but we need to learn how to do it.
“The same stress that’s affecting you in your family, is probably affecting you everywhere else also.” — Rabbi Elisheva
Connect with Emily Brenner:
Facebook: The Radical Rabbi
YouTube: The Radical Rabbi
Show: The Radical Rabbi
LinkedIn: Emily (Rabbi Elisheva Brenner) Brenner